Race week is finally here for REVEL Mt Charleston! Stay tuned as we pass along a few more updates this week. All questions regarding the race can also be answered via the Participant Guide or Race Info page.
Your friends and family can track your progress as you pass timing checkpoints along the course. They can also sign up to receive free text alerts each time you cross a timing checkpoint. The link for people to track you is:https://www.runrevel.com/rmc/track
Give this link to your friends and family. This link is also where they can sign up to receive free text alerts (or you can sign up for them).
Because of special traffic patterns in Kyle Canyon, spectators will not be allowed on Kyle Canyon Rd (the first 21 miles of the marathon and the first 8 miles of the half marathon). We suggest that spectators stake out an area at or near the finish venue to cheer on their runners.
Las Vegas Track Club pacers will be running both the full marathon and half marathon to lead everyone to a fast time. The full marathon will include pacers at various Boston-qualifying paces, including:
- 3:05 (Men's 18-34 BQ mark, 7:03/mile pace)
- 3:10 (Men's 35-39 BQ mark, 7:15/mile pace)
- 3:15 (Men's 40-44 BQ mark, 7:26/mile pace)
- 3:25 (Men's 45-49 BQ mark, 7:49/mile pace)
- 3:35 (Women's 18-34 BQ mark, 8:12/mile pace)
- 3:40 (Women's 35-39 & Men's 55-59 BQ mark, 8:23/mile pace)
- 3:45 (Women's 40-44 BQ mark, 8:34/mile pace)
- 3:55 (Women's 45-49 & Men's 60-64 BQ mark, 8:57/mile pace)
- 4:00 (Women's 50-54 BQ mark, 9:09/mile pace)
- 4:10 (Women's 55-59 & Men's 65-59 BQ mark, 9:32/mile pace)
- 4:25 (Women's 60-64 & Men's 70-74 BQ mark, 10:06/mile pace)
- 4:45 (10:50/mile pace)
- 5:00 (11:30/mile pace)
- 5:15 (12:00/mile pace)
- 5:40 Full Marathon cut off time
The half marathon will include pacers at the following paces:
- 1:30 (6:52/mile)
- 1:40 (7:38/mile)
- 1:50 (8:24/mile)
- 2:00 (9:10/mile)
- 2:10 (9:55/mile)
- 2:20 (10:41/mile)
Durham Jones & Pinegar
We want to thank our great partners at the law firm of Durham Jones & Pinegar for supporting this event. The local folks at Durham Jones & Pinegar are dedicated to the community. Contact DJP Law for all your legal needs including Estate Planning. And make sure to stop by the DJP booth at the expo for your chance to win a $300 Gift Certificate to Red Rock Running Company.
We're excited to announce Marie Callender's of Las Vegas will be serving up delicious pies once your cross the finish line! Everyone deserves some pie for their awesome accomplishment.