All events associated with the REVEL Race Series are scheduled to take place as planned. The safety of our participants and volunteers is our absolute top priority and we are therefore monitoring the developing situation on a daily basis to ensure appropriate measures are taken.
The following additional precautions will be employed:
- -Increased hand sanitizer and hand washing stations at the expo, start venues, and finish area.
- -Screening of volunteers to ensure that no symptomatic individuals participate in the event.
- -Extensive training of volunteers and staff regarding appropriate sanitation and hygiene measures.
- -Frequent sanitization of high-touch surfaces at race venues.
- -Runners are discouraged from participating if they feel ill in any way.
- -Runners are encouraged to follow important health guidelines such as regularly washing hands, covering coughs and sneezes, and maintaining a safe distance from other individuals.
We remind our participants of the generous transfer/withdrawal/deferral policies that have always been in place at REVEL events. Those who wish to forego participation are encouraged to take advantage of those policies.