We remind our participants of the very generous transfer/withdrawal/deferral policies that have been in place for several years. As runners ourselves, we understand that unforeseen circumstances can often interfere with planned events and we have therefore made it simple for our runners to transfer race entries to other individuals, defer race entries to a subsequent year, or withdraw altogether from the race. Given this generous policy, we encourage runners to not hesitate to register for our 2020 races.
All events associated with the REVEL Race Series are currently scheduled to take place as planned. The safety of our participants and volunteers is our absolute top priority and we are therefore monitoring the developing situation on a daily basis to ensure appropriate measures are taken.
The following additional precautions will be employed:
- -Increased hand sanitizer and hand washing stations at the expo, start venues, and finish area.
- -Screening of volunteers to ensure that no symptomatic individuals participate in the event.
- -Extensive training of volunteers and staff regarding appropriate sanitation and hygiene measures.
- -Frequent sanitization of high-touch surfaces at race venues.
- -Runners are discouraged from participating if they feel ill in any way.
- -Runners are encouraged to follow important health guidelines such as regularly washing hands, covering coughs and sneezes, and maintaining a safe distance from other individuals.